María del Pilar Galván
María del Pilar Galván is an attorney focused on the practice of administrative and constitutional litigation with more than ten years of experience in these areas. In the cases in which she has participated, she has achieved the implementation of judicial procedures that, in addition to achieving favorable results for our clients, have also helped to establish criteria of legal significance and social impact. Precisely because of her solid knowledge of constitutional matters, she designs integral strategies that allow us to walk from the initial phases in the relations of individuals with the different orders of government, to the contentious stages.
Pilar Galván has experience in the different matters concerning administrative law, such as consulting and attention to procedures related to environmental issues, the sanctioning regime, responsibilities of public servants, expropriations and reversions, public contracts, concessions, and permits, among others.
- Represented the Mexican subsidiary of a United States company in the judicial defense of its permits, authorizations, and other acts in both port and environmental matters for the development of its projects in Manzanillo and Lázaro Cárdenas.
- Implemented a strategic litigation strategy through which the Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation declared the unconstitutionality of the modifications to NOM-016-CRE-2016 (which regulates the quality of oil products) due to its adverse effects on air quality.
- Defended before the Federal Commission of Economic Competition a concentration that put at risk a real estate operation equivalent to four thousand two hundred million pesos.
- Represented a company dedicated to the transportation of natural gas through pipelines in the challenge of regulatory provisions with negative effects on its operation.
- Represents a Mexican mining company in the defense of various acts of the Federal Government, through which it intends to deprive it of its property rights.
- Master in Legal Argumentation, Universidad de Alicante en convenio con la Università degli Studi di Palermo, Spain-Italy 2016.
- Master in Governance and Human Rights, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain, 2014.
- Law Degree, Escuela Libre de Derecho, Mexico, 2010.