Our team has an extensive experience advising various clients in the public and private sector for the implementation of the comprehensive legal framework in the energy sector. We have experience advising oil and gas clients, on upstream, midstream, and upstream projects. Likewise, we advise our clients in the development, construction and operation of various projects in the electricity sector, including the deployment of clean power plants. In addition, CARMAC has a vast and admirable record in the resolution of energy and infrastructure disputes.
CARMAC is distinguished for having a team dedicated to project management for both private and public sector companies, as well as lawyers devoted to the resolution of disputes, especially by challenging acts of authority that may affect their interests. In this sense, the team has an integral vision and the capacity to provide full and business-oriented advice.
- Our team advised the National Commission of Hydrocarbons (CNH) within the bidding processes 2 and 3 of Round One regarding the exploration and extraction of hydrocarbons, delivering comprehensive legal advice during said processes.
- The firm has advised Ylem Energy Group in the development of projects related to clean energy sources, specifically projects for the generation of electric energy through the combustion of landfill gas (methane). This includes the preparation and negotiation of power purchase agreements (PPAs), construction agreements and operation and maintenance agreements (O&M) for their power plants.
- The team advised a large mining company during the process of increasing the consumption of a loading center located at its most strategic gold mine site in the country.
- CARMAC advised Valeo Group in the review and negotiating of a power supply agreement with one of the largest qualified service providers in the country.
- We advised SSA Mexico during the planning for the development of a project in one of its terminals in the Gulf of Mexico. Such terminal is devoted to the transportation and storage of fuels; specifically, gasoline, ethanol, and diesel.
- We assisted Opus Energy Group in structuring and negotiating the deployment of an offshore regasification and hydrocarbon storage unit. The purpose of this project was to support the productive process of extraction carried out by PEMEX.